Credit Card Processing
Smarter credit card payment processing
ECPayment is an online automated credit card payment processing system, that provides dynamic credit card payment routing (patent pending) to numerous payment providers.
“The guys have created a truly special product here - Finally a one-size-fits all solution for the telco industry!” — Scott Edwards, Moose Mobile
ECPayment is a rules-based payment system which, based on your defined payment types, will determine which provider each of your credit card payments will be processed via. This enables you to spread credit risk, cash flow and fees between payment providers. This also allows for redundancy and fault tolerance by allowing immediate fail over to your alternative payment provider.
ECPayment provides you with the flexibility to setup custom payment types most relevant to your systems and / or business processes.
Example Payment Types (as used in our Telecommunication products)
- Prepaid Top Ups
- Postpaid Due Date Payments
- Auto Renewal Payments
- IVR/SMS Top Ups
- Initial Purchase Payments
When ECPayment completes a payment request to your payment provider, depending on the transaction's response code, any of the following actions will be triggered according to your ECPayment configuration:
- email notifications to your support team;
- invocation of an external API;
- transaction risk points for fraud detection;
- credit card deactivation, where linked to our telecommunication systems;
- selection of your alternative provider to fail over to;
- choice to auto retry and the number of retries.
ECPayment also handles the management of credit cards and related token generation with payment provider/s for PCI compliance.