EAP is ECConnect's flagship Telecommunication Business Support System. With simple to use yet comprehensive tools, EAP will allow you and your team to manage nearly every aspect of your telecommunications business.
EAP includes a full featured online graphical user-interface, and comprehensive SOAP/XML inter-connectivity web services.
EAP is modular and allows you to select features on-demand, such as:
- Provisioning and management of Prepaid or Postpaid mobile and fixed-line services (i.e. Landline, NBN, ADSL) on the Optus network (support for other networks are being developed).
- ECGateway also supports Layer-2 radius integration for data-shaping and near real-time usage analysis.
- ECManage – Comprehensive client management.
- ECBill – Postpaid usage rating and billing.
- ECPayment – Automated payment processing system.
- ECCredit – Dynamic consumer credit checking.
- ECSMS – Powerful SMS notification tool.
- IPND – Support for IPND regulatory obligations.
EAP is developed and offered as a single, robust code base, with the added security of independent secure database instances per Service Provider (SP). The Carrier and SP save on the complexity in set-up and configuration of connectivity and a separate VPN for each SP. The cost and time benefits of this being already complete make EAP a very attractive solution.
EAP can also provide you with direct access to your customer's data for utilisation in external reporting tools.
When you need Telecommunication Support Systems, EAP has the bells and whistles you and your business require.
EAP‘s pricing is very attractive - a simple once-off setup fee and then a tiered monthly fee per service. This includes all service, support, maintenance, monitoring, hosting, hardware, backups and redundancy.