NOV 20, 2019
By Drewe Apps
The Power of an Order Funnel
In the world of marketing, an order funnel (also referred to as “customer funnel”, “marketing funnel”, “sales funnel” or “conversion funnel") is a consumer focused marketing model which illustrates the theoretical customer journey towards the purchase of a good or service. The staged process is summarised below:
- Awareness – the customer is aware of the existence of a product or service
- Interest – actively expressing an interest in a product group
- Desire – aspiring to a particular brand or product
- Action – taking the next step towards purchasing the chosen product
However, an order funnel can also relate to the series of steps required to complete a sale on your website or application, before adding the details to your CRM or dispatching an order.
Benefits of an order funnel in regard to a sign up process are:
- Information is stored at each step of your sign up process
- Customers can resume their incomplete order at a later date
- You can reach out to customers who have incomplete orders
- Easily identify which step of your sign up process is causing people to leave
EAP's order funnel feature enables all of these benefits.
Upon a user reaching the end of your order funnel / sign up process, the order can be marked accordingly, and the order / customer can then enter your standard business process (i.e. A welcome email is sent, a payment is taken, a SIM or order is dispatched, a service is activated, etc).
Existing EAP users can now make use of EAP's order funnel feature. Click here for more info.
Interested in using EAP to simplify your business? Reach out to us!
Chief Commercial Officer