Automated Usage Rating & Billing for Telco's
EAP takes the complexity out of billing, with automated usage rating and usage allocation, automated bill creation and super fast automated payment processing.
EAP's industry leading billing system supports:
- Advance & arrears billing
- Anniversary & calendar billing periods
- Billing of mobile, tablet, RBT, NBN and non-tolling products
EAP processes payments for:
- Due-date payments
- Recurring payments
- Scheduled payments
- Manual payments
Supported payment methods and payment gateways include:
- Credit Card
- EP2 Payments
- Direct Debit
- Australia Post Billpay
- Automated retrieval, logging and reporting of CDR's, MUR's, SDR's and XDR's
- Automated usage file processing and rating
- Automated PDF invoice creation
- Automated & manual bolt-ons
- Automated retry of failed due-date credit card payments
- Daily ongoing expenditure calculation
- Retail usage itemisation
- Management of wholesale plans
- Management of retail plans
- Included value plans (SMS, Voice, Data, International, and Roaming)
- Aggregated plans
- Management of service usage limits, client types, and risk points
- Reporting of services over their usage limit
EAP also includes a stack of billing related reports, for clarity and assurance of what is happening behind the scenes.
EAP's usage rating and billing engine is designed specifically for MVNO's, and will ensure that you are charging customers correctly.
See what others have to say
"The guys have created a truly special product here - Finally a one-size-fits all solution for the telco industry!"
— Scott Edwards, Moose Mobile
"EAP is powerful and flexible. It pretty much runs our entire telco business!"
— Daniel Duggan, Yomojo
"ECConnect have been brilliant for our company. They are always happy to help and always have a solution for our concerns."
— Mick Dovile, Activenet